Sunday, March 28, 2010

Have Fun and Support Literacy!

Colleagues,

A bit of a segue away from Membership this morning....
but wanted to share this site with you. Many of you know I am a daily "clicker" on the site that provides free mammograms to poor women. On that website are other links with opportunities to click for Literacy (providing books), Child Health (free health-care to children), and Hunger (food to poor people) -- there are others, but these are my main focus. I even get a daily email reminder to do this -- takes less than a minute of my daily routine.

http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=2&link=ctg_bcs_home_from_lit_thankyou_sitenav


Today I found a new option -- GAME-PLAYING allowing a person to play classic games like Solitaire, Gems, Sudoku, Scrabble, Bubbles and many, many more favorites. I tried it -- a subtle ad appears behind the game, which of course, the advertisers pay for -- with proceeds going towards Literacy! It's a win-win in my book. Check it out:

http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/clickToGive/gamesthatgive.faces?siteId=6&link=ctg_lit_gamesthatgive_from_thankyou_maincolumn

Happy Spring! Have a Great Week!!
Judi

No comments:

Post a Comment