Monday, May 24, 2010

"AS I WAS SAYING...." by Past President Cliff

New Book -- "As I Was Saying..."
It has been a pleasant surprise to see how many Rotarians have been reading my new book, "As I Was Saying..." a collection of my favorite speeches and writings.

However, a good many people have asked were it can be found? Although, Amazon and other publishers have it, the Moraga Rotary Club has a special price of $13 (including tax and shipping in the United States.) Outside the US it costs about 10 dollars extra to mail. So, a check for $13 payable to "Rotary Book" sent to Moraga Rotary Club, P.O. Box 122, Moraga, CA 94556 is all that is needed. All of the proceeds go to The Rotary Foundation and other Rotary funds.

I am not a book seller, so I am not skilled in getting the information distributed. If you passed the word to your Rotary friends, it would be appreciated.

Regards,
Cliff Dochterman, R.I. Pres. 1992-93

No comments:

Post a Comment